Penparcau Community Forum were delighted to receive a very generous donation of £1,050 from Plas Cwmcynfelin Care Home this week following a coffee morning held at the home on 6th December in aid of the village charity. A number of Penparcau residents attend the home so they felt it would be a good way of supporting their home area. Pictured are residents and members of staff from the home, along with trustees of the Penparcau charity
- Summer Activities 2021
- Mural Making Project
- Making Christmas Happy For All
- Nominations Open: Festive Box!
- Christmas at the Penparcau Community Forum
- World War II Bench Memorial
- Latest Statement – 27th October 2020
- Scarecrow Competition
- Welsh Government Announcement about Community Centres
- Wales Coronavirus Resilience Fund
No upcoming events.